Jamie was raised in Calgary and is a 30+ year resident. He is a top producing Realtor® working with RE/MAX FIRST in Calgary. Jamie has consistently ranked in the top 5 for individual agent production in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & is in the top 1% of RE/MAX Realtors® working in Western Canada. His focus areas are single family homes & condominiums, representing both sellers & buyers.
Jamie has a great love & appreciation for the city of Calgary. That’s why he has lived & worked in Calgary for over 30 years. Over that time, he have developed an intimate knowledge of Calgary real estate, its people, & its communities.
Jamie's great admiration for Calgary is why he and his wife are raising their children here. His appreciation of families guides his philosophy behind being a Realtor®. Finding the right home for great families is one of his fundamental goals.
Some of Jamie's recent accomplishments & awards in real estate:
- 2016: I ranked 6th in Calgary for individual production for RE/MAX Realtors®, and in the top 65 for all of Western Canada.
- 2015: I ranked in the top 10 for individual production for RE/MAX Realtors® in Calgary, & in the top 60 for all of Western Canada.
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 - RE/MAX Chairman Club Award
- 2014: I was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for outstanding career achievement
- 2011, 2012: - RE/MAX Platinum Club Award
- 2010: Directors award at Maxwell Realty
Lana Bedard has lived & worked in Calgary for over 20 years. Before becoming a Realtor®, her career was in the marketing and customer service side of home construction/renovation industry. She has extensive knowledge of the mechanics of a home and what creates value in a property. Most importantly, she knows about customer satisfaction & working with integrity. She is an excellent negotiator with specialized training in Real Estate negotiation.
Lana is a top producer who has worked every aspect of the residential real estate business representing buyers, sellers, investors & lenders.
Lana uses her experience and foresight to proactively address details before they become an issue, ensuring a smooth transaction for her clients. Her style is to be soft on people and hard on issues. Lana's goal is to get the job done while creating a positive & fun experience for her clients.
Professional accomplishments & recognition:
- 20 years experience in customer service
- 16 years experience in home renovations and new home construction
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Has ranked in the top 5 out of 280 Realtors® at the #1 RE/MAX office in the world.
- Achieved the 100% Club award level since becoming a Realtor® in 2013.
- 93% of her business comes from past client referrals.