Lana Bedard has lived & worked in Calgary for over 20 years. Before becoming a Realtor®, her career was in the marketing and customer service side of home construction/renovation industry. She has extensive knowledge of the mechanics of a home and what creates value in a property. Most importantly, she knows about customer satisfaction & working with integrity. She is an excellent negotiator with specialized training in Real Estate negotiation.
Lana is a top producer who has worked every aspect of the residential real estate business representing buyers, sellers, investors & lenders.
Lana uses her experience and foresight to proactively address details before they become an issue, ensuring a smooth transaction for her clients. Her style is to be soft on people and hard on issues. Lana's goal is to get the job done while creating a positive & fun experience for her clients.
Professional accomplishments & recognition:
- 20 years experience in customer service
- 16 years experience in home renovations and new home construction
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Has ranked in the top 5 out of 280 Realtors® at the #1 RE/MAX office in the world.
- Achieved the 100% Club award level since becoming a Realtor® in 2013.
- 93% of her business comes from past client referrals.